Thursday, July 16, 2015

I Have Fruit!!!




Today is a great gardening day because every gardener loves to see their work progress and little fruits , even green ones give us then "sticktoitiveness" we need to commune working diligently. 
   I love to see progress, especially when I got such a late start this year.
    When I came home from vacation my garden, which I labored intensely over , and grew plants from seeds etc, had died do to neglect. (My garden tender never watered it once in 24 days!).
   Non gardeners do not understand the amount of work and time that goes into it, because he thought he had put as much work into it as I had because he helped me twice in the garden.... He helped move some dirt to beds and plant some plants and was a great helper but had no ide of the work that was done when he was absent. The germination and buying seeds from several countries, and building beds etc.
   Guess who my garden helpers are this year? And he is learning a lot. But most of all he isn't hating it. (Except for mosquitoes, we all hate them, and they love him!)
   I think he is turning into a great gardener and he is going to feel so wonderful when he sees these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment